GaRDoS Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt

3 posters

Go down

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt Empty The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt

Post by Admin Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 pm

THIS INFORMATION ISN'T A COPY FROM ANY SITE, (ONLY HALF OF THE NUMBERS)
Please Save a Credit, As GaRDoS, We write all by our selves.

Ok, So i explained the basics of the universe and space, As i told, You always can ask, As i never say everything i know, Its just unpossible, So ask then i tell, Things like the spaces construction atoms and such stuff, Its not something i remember to tell about.

So our solar system, The SoL.
I'l explain about every Planet, And dwarf planet.

Starting by The SUN.
The sun is the huge star, Hot, Massive and big.
Our sun Contains 98% of all the mass in our solar system, To cover all the sun you'l need 1009 planets with the Earth size. The Sun's outer visible layer called the photosphere and has a temperature of 6,000°C (11,000°F, i guess, I never understood Fairengheit< OR WHATEVER IT IS).
The suns energy coming from its Core, Which has a temperature of 15,000,000° C OR 27,000,000° F. The Sun appears to have been active for 4.6 billion years and has enough fuel to go on for another five billion years, (BTW!, The solar storms, If we were not protected by our Atmosphere, We Should be dead now of its energy, Of the suns radiation)...
At the end of its life, the Sun will start to fuse helium into heavier elements and begin to swell up, ultimately growing so large that it will swallow the Earth. After a billion years as a red giant, it will suddenly collapse into a white dwarf, he final end product of a star like ours. It may take a trillion years to cool off completely, As in space, All goes slower.
If you take an Ice cube, And try to heat it until it becomes water, Its a process of a minute, But if the cube, is as giant as a planet? harder and slower...

Here some sun statistics i found, Note, I do remember them, But not every single thing, So don't say; HE COPING HE COPING!.
Mass (kg) 1.989e+30
Mass (Earth = 1) 332,830
Equatorial radius (km) 695,000
Equatorial radius (Earth = 1) 108.97
Mean density (gm/cm^3) 1.410
Rotational period (days) 25-36*
Escape velocity (km/sec) 618.02
Luminosity (ergs/sec) 3.827e33
Magnitude (Vo) -26.8
Mean surface temperature 6,000°C
Age (billion years) 4.5

Hydrogen - 92.1%
Helium - 7.8%
Oxygen - 0.061%
Carbon - 0.030%
Nitrogen - 0.0084%
Neon - 0.0076%
Iron - 0.0037%
Silicon - 0.0031%
Magnesium - 0.0024%
Sulfur - 0.0015%
All others - 0.0015%

AND A PICTURE:

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt VSS00031

NOW SHORTLY ABOUT THE ASTEROID BELT:
The asteroid belt Flies between mars and Jupiter, Some of the asteroids of there, can possibly hit earth, Just like they doing to jupiter a long time ago, But i explain it in another post. Well there isn't much to tell of the asteroid belt, Its just an asteroid belt, ITS GOES ALL AROUND AND FAT AND LONG, We got an Unique solar system agree with me... here goes pictures:

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt AsteriodBelt

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt Pic_asteroids_1

Thats it, Remember To ASK EVERYTHING You want.
Admin
Admin
GaRDoS Administrator
GaRDoS Administrator

Reputation Level : 11

https://gardos.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt Empty Re: The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt

Post by BboyNikey Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 am

זה יפה ! תמונה בסוף מגניבה
SOLAR SYSTEM הבאנתי מזה תודה ואם השמש 98 % יש לי שאלה אנחנו נמצאים ב-SOLAR SYSTER ? כי אני מי מה שקראתי הבאנתי שלא... לא יודע אפשר תשובה ? תודה
ואם כן אז כמה % !?

Last edited by BboyNikey on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
BboyNikey
BboyNikey
Sports, Design & Techsupport Moderator
Sports, Design & Techsupport Moderator

Reputation Level : -1

http://www.tusa.co.il/user/5/986/bboynikey.html

Back to top Go down

The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt Empty Re: The Solar system - Sun & Asteroid belt

Post by malice182 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 am

cool!

malice182

Reputation Level : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum