GaRDoS Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Letter from College

2 posters

Go down

A Letter from College Empty A Letter from College

Post by ErnestMarua Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 am

The article was copied who no site. Those agreed by the sources of wisdom "Sometimes it's hard Mtzieot who escape bad grade

A Letter from College

Dear Mom and Dad.
As you know.I started studying at this college six months ago. Last night around midnight I was feeling bad that I hadn't written sooner- I apologize/ So many things have happened during the past few weeks to prevent me from writing to you/ But before you continue reading this letter. please sit down.

First, I want to tell you that I am fine now. I am no londer in a wheelchair, and my doctors believe that I will eventually be able to walk normally. They said that the limp will gradially go away.

Fortunately' there was a man who was working at the gas station and looking out at the street. He saw the bus hit me. He knew CPR and was able to revive me the ambulance arrived.

This man' Paul, visited me in the hospital. We become close friends' and whan he saw I was having difficulty climbing the stairs to my apartment' he offered to help me move into a small ground-floor apartment in his building/ It is quite comfortable and located behind the gas station where he works/ This is fortunate because he often works the night shift, and this neighborhood can be dengerous at night.

Paul is different from other men l've known. He is older and more mature. and we soon fell deeply in love/ We are planning to marry as soon as possible. Although he is not well educated, he has ambitions that he hopes to fulfill. He intends to retun to his job at the casion as soon as the manager drops the charge of robbery against him.
Of course he is innocent! Ihave always admired your tolerance, and I know you will welcome Paul into our family with open arms.

Now that I have updated you on all my latest "news", I must confess that I have not had an accident' I do not limp and I'm not going to marry a criminal 40 years older than I am. However, I did get a 65 in history, and I have failed math, French and biology. I just wonted you to see my grades in the right perspective.

Your loving daughter,

Vanessa
ErnestMarua
ErnestMarua
GaRDoS/Co-Worker
GaRDoS/Co-Worker

Reputation Level : 6

Back to top Go down

A Letter from College Empty Re: A Letter from College

Post by Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

Ohh my god and i got so worried but in the end HAhahahha
What a nice way.
though poor mom, She could get a stress X_X
like i doing sometimes when i worried X-x...
Admin
Admin
GaRDoS Administrator
GaRDoS Administrator

Reputation Level : 11

https://gardos.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum